martes, 30 de noviembre de 2010

Long day

This morning was an early start on the ministry. I gladly woke up after dreaming that my fingertips were burning from playing chords. Remnants of my earlier dream were floating around my head. I doubt though that the governing body will be going down the road of having a mini concert in between talks at the assembly to keep people perked up for the day. People were really enjoying themselves, dancing on the stage even. I just felt it was wrong for an assembly. But if it ever happens I will humbly accede to the arrangement.

Jess' conviction to finally commit to going out early preaching might turn out to be futile anyway as she had the good news of possibly going to work out in Connecticut for a few months. If she gets the job then she'll be leaving in a few days which is very short notice. It doesn't give me much time to get all the crafty things together that she was going to take back to the states with her to sell. I have been meaning to get into selling my art and crafts for years but never knew a way of going about it so always left it. I really need to find a way to earn money to stay here though as it just isn't beneficial going back to Britain for so many months. It throws your life out. Although I love seeing my friends and family, it really isn't the best thing for me or my studies. So I am going to take the time out to really get into using my talents for earning my keep. It doesn't need to make me rich. It just needs to be enough for me to be able to stay here. Jessica is really buzzing about it. Her having so much enthusiasm of it helps me to get focused onto what I need to do.

Tomorrow will be a busy day trying to create beautiful things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario